March 13, 2008

Getting back into the Jazz Blogosphere!

I have been superbusy these past couple of months and have not found time to do much blogging, as work and family have occupied most of my time, but I am hoping to get back to blogging again in the near future. Here are some of the topics I am hoping to look at in more detail:

-album reviews of some of the jazz legends
-looking at the mind-body-spirit connections in jazz and musical improvisation
-building bridges from jazz and blues to other styles
-the music theory behind jazz vocabulary
-jazz as a metaphor for the creative life

More to come soon!

Peace,

John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.